Welcome to Paper Trails Process Serving formerly M&J Process Serving!
Paper Trails Process Serving formerly M&J Process Serving is a process serving company based out of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, serving and filing all your legal documents in all of Ontario. We understand the importance of keeping costs to a minimum* so in order to do this we eliminate the "middle man". We do the work ourselves. This is how we guarantee to have the lowest prices on all your local Hamilton serves and filings. No other Hamilton, Ontario based process serving company offers this guarantee.
*Based on some of our local competitor's fee structure. We can save you up to 60% on your process serving needs.
All affidavits that are commissioned are included in our prices. If an affidavit needs to be notarized (out of Province) a fee is involved (you pay what we pay). No hidden or administration fees ever.
If your documents are not time sensitive and they are going great distances, we can send them to one of our agents that we work with throughout Canada.
Your documents can be mailed, faxed, e mailed, or we can pick them up (Hamilton law firms only or if the court house that the papers need to be filed at are on the way), all at no charge.
Great rates and great service is what sets us apart from the competition.
Although we have already done this research, we still encourage potential clients to call around for quotes and then call us to see the cost savings that make people choose Paper Trails Process Serving formerly M&J Process Serving first for all of their process serving needs.
Here are some questions our self represented clients will want to ask when calling for a quote:
- When will you first attempt service of my documents? Our first attempt is always within 48 hours (Hamilton proper).
- What do you consider a rush? Within 12 hours when requested. Add $30.00 if you require this service.
- How much to serve my documents? $50.00 flat rate in the Hamilton proper area.
- How many attempts at service are included in your price? Our fee
includes three attempts.
- How much to file my documents? $30.00 in Hamilton. ($20.00 if we serve your documents ***Wait time not included.)
- Do you attend other court houses? Yes. Please call for a quote.
- Do you bill for mileage? Mileage is included in our flat rate fee for the Hamilton proper area.
- How much is your mileage rate? Our rate is $0.49 per km outside of Hamilton proper.
- Do you offer discounts? We offer discounts for bulk and repeat business.
- Do you charge administration fees? Never.
- *****No Tax*****
- Affordable pricing
- Flat Rates
- Unbeatable prices
- Bulk discounts
- Same day service.
To our self represented clients: Payment up front is required. We don't ask for a retainer of a crazy amount, just the cost of the job. It is not uncommon to be asked for up to $300.00 retainer from the competition.
We go that extra mile for our clients. We also live, work, and play in the Hamilton area.
Paper Trails Process Serving formerly M&J Process Serving services all these areas and more. Hamilton, Ancaster, Stoney Creek, Waterdown, Dundas, Mount Hope, Fruitland, Greensville, Burlington, Millgrove, Alberton, Barrie, Beamsville, Binbrook, Brampton, Brantford, Campbellville, Cambridge, Carlisle, Copetown, Freelton, Grimsby, Halton Hills, Jerseyville, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Port Credit, Smithville, Streetsville, Vineland, Vinemount, Winona, Ajax, Bramalea, Cambridge, Caledonia, Hagersville, Cayuga, York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Weston, Concord, Don Mills, Etobicoke, Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo, Markham, North York, Paris, Pickering, Woodbridge, Acton, Aurora, Bolton, Fonthill, Dunnville, Georgetown, Maple, New Market, Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Thorold, Oshawa, Stouffville, Whitby, Barrie, Bowmanville, Bradford, Caledon, Courtice, Dunnville, Elmira, Erin, Fergus, Fort Erie, Grand Valley, Keswick, London, New Hamburg, Orangeville, Port Colborne, Port Dover, Shelburne, Selkirk, Jarvis, Simcoe, St. Thomas, Stratford, Tillsonburg, Uxbridge, Welland and St. Catharines